All of Our Techs are HVAC Certified
Our dryer vent cleaning professionals will inspect and clean your dryer vent system and all connections.
Dryer Vent Cleaning:
A clogged dryer vent not only means your appliance isn’t operating at its peak efficiency, it also poses a safety risk in the form of potential fires.
- Build-up of lint in your dryer vent reduces the airflow & subsequently the efficiency of your dryer. It also causes it to use more energy to dry your clothes, thereby costing you more money.
Signs it’s time to clean your dryer vent:
- A musty odor is noticed in the clothing following the drying cycle.
- Debris, lint or even a birds nest is noticeable in the outside vent cover.
- Clothing seems unusually hot to touch after a complete drying cycle.
- Having to do more than one cycle to get the clothes dry.